In a world of diapers and toys that are way too loud, the fabulous mommies of today can handle anything...and we do so in heels.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Mommies are Fabulous



My name is Sarah and I'm a mommy. I have two kids: a son, 2, and a daughter, 6 months. I am incredibly fortunate to be able to stay at home with my children, and while they can drive me crazy at times, I love it. This is a blog I'm starting to post anecdotes from raising my children and to basically give my opinion on all things kid-related and otherwise. I like to think that I'm witty and clever with just a dash of dark humor (well, we'll see if I actually AM witty and clever) so hopefully other moms who read this blog can laugh and relate to my adventures and missteps. I'm also hoping that anyone without kids who reads this can appreciate that mommies are fabulous and will find humor, warped as it may be, in the poop stories that will inevitably follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment